Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Robot Flashback: Star Wars C3PO Penis Error Card


Sometimes I flashback to my childhood. Usually involves, Star Wars, Star Trek, or robots. This particular memory consists of 2 out of those 3. I collected everything Star Wars. So as a young teen at a Baseball card convention, I was more preoccupied with the Sci-Fi cards then the actual Baseball cards. I still remember the day I came across this odd find. It was dirt cheap at the time too.



The infamous card #207. There are a lot of stories about just how it came into existence, but I think it's pretty obvious that some joker at the factory was responsible for giving "Goldenrod" his scepter.

Ahhh. Childhood memories. For years I thought it was a super rare card, but after the Internet revolution, many turned up all over.

And so it was...Another great moment in Robot history.

No comments: